HOW TO LEARN
One of the the objective in Boabom is to transmit this ancient Arts to you, to improve the quality of life for every person with positive energy for the mind and body. Classes are taught in a very open way, progressively as each movement is linked and have basic structure for a more advanced one. It's challenging and fun to do .
We can learn Boabom in the following ways:
- Directly, through regular classes (ongoing practice)
- Online-classes (ongoing classes)
- Private classes (ongoing classes)
- Seminars or special classes.
- Online Video for the Seamm-Jasani (the soft art)
- Through a book about the Arts (The Secret Art Seamm-Jasani or The Secret Art of Boabom).
Another way to learn Boabom and touch a glimpse of this amazing art is to learn directly through books:
the soft form (Seamm-Jasani) and the stronger path (Osseous Boabom)
The books are truly great way to begin with It if you can not participate in classes regularly or seminars.
We will always be available to answer questions about the techniques or any thoughts about it.
You can also contact the author of the books directly: